2018-19 Scholarship Applications will be accepted November 1, 2017 through February 1, 2018.
2017-18 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED. NO FURTHER SCHOLARSHIP DOCUMENTS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR 2017-18. NO EXCEPTIONS.
If you are chosen to receive a scholarship, you will be notified by email no later than May 1. Due to the high volume of applications received, only those applicants receiving a scholarship will be notified.
Scholarships to help you to fulfill their dream of a better world for all.
Apply for a 2017-2018 Scholarship (applications closed)
Scholarships are for one year only. Applicants can be graduating high school seniors or any age beyond that. There is no income cap requirement; there is no minimum grade point average requirement. One may enroll in any field of study. Both need-based and merit scholarships are awarded. Recipients attend trade schools, community colleges, state universities, schools outside of California and Nevada, public and private schools, and are undergraduate and graduate students.
Criteria for applying for a scholarship from The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation, Inc is fulfilled if you meet any of the following:
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California.
- You are a graduate or student of the Huntington Beach Adult High School in the Huntington Beach Union High School District in Southern California
- You are a graduating senior or past graduate (G.E.D. is acceptable) of the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate or student of the Washoe Adult High School in the Washoe County School District in Northern Nevada.
- You are a graduate/current or previous student of any of the following Community Colleges in Southern California: Coastline, Cypress, Fullerton, Golden West, Irvine Valley, Orange Coast, Saddleback, Santa Ana or Santiago Canyon, or Truckee Meadows Community College in Nevada.
Click the button on the right to apply. New applicants must submit the documents listed below in the application process:
- Personal essay.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- All school transcripts.
- Your 2017-18 Student Aid Report (SAR) from FAFSA.
- A copy of your 2016-2017 Financial Aid Award Letter if you are currently enrolled in college.
- Budget/Cost of Attendance for each school you list on the application.
For additional information, visit our FAQ page. If you prefer to apply on paper, contact us to request an application form be mailed to you. Include your mailing address in the request.
Scholarship Management System provided by WizeHive