Grant Proposal Application
Accepted January 1st through July 1st
GUIDELINES FOR GRANT PROPOSALS
GRANT PROPOSALS APPLICATIONS MUST CONTAIN ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TO BE CONSIDERED. LOG-IN ABOVE TO COMPLETE A GRANT PROPOSAL APPLICATION.
I. Cover letter. This should be an overview of the funding request.
II. Executive Summary. This section must include:
A. Contact information:
- Phone number,
- Email address, and
- Web address
B. Copy of your organization’s mission statement.
C. Description of the program (what will be done with the money).
D. Project Timeline.
E. Give demographics associated with the project.
- Submit project budget, and
- List other entities being approached for this project.
G. Copy of minutes detailing Board approval to submit this grant proposal.
III. Qualifications. Explain applicant’s ability to see this project through to completion.
V. Provide the following information:
- Copy of IRS Determination Letter,
- Copy of Articles of Incorporation,
- Copy of By-Laws,
- Copy of most recent annual report, and
- Copy of IRS Form 990, assuming the applicant is a tax-exempt organization.