Grant Fact Sheet
- Why does The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation, Inc. award grants? The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation, Inc. awards grants for the betterment of life.
- Will The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation Inc. grant be the answer to our organization’s entire financial needs? No. Our goal is to be a part of the solution, not the entire solution.
- Are there any restrictions on how grant funds can be used? Yes. The grant funds may only be used for the agreed upon purpose.
- May we apply for funding any time? Grants are awarded once a year. Grant proposals are available on our web site at www.doylefound.org. Grant proposals must be postmarked no later than July 1st. Grant recipients will be notified by mid-November.
- May our organization apply to The Frank M. & Gertrude R. Doyle Foundation, Inc. for more than one project at a time? No.
- Are there any other important criteria? Yes. Only those proposals for funding submitted in the following format will be considered. Grant proposals not submitted in the required format will be found incomplete and not accepted.